Cyber Security & Malware Protection. Leader in cyber security, protecting organizations from advanced malware, zero-day exploits, APTs, and other cyber attacks.
Defend your network, data, and users with the fastest, most reliable cyber-attack protection available
Today’s network attacks are advanced, targeted, and highly evasive. So-called “next-generation” firewalls, antivirus software, and intrusion prevention systems that are policy-based and prioritize throughput over security simply can’t protect you from them.
But FireEye Network Security solutions can. Purpose-built for security, they detect and stop attacks these traditional security products miss and empower you to rapidly respond to threats in near real-time.
Our patented, signature-less Multi-Vector Virtual Execution™ (MVX) engine and Intelligence-Driven Analysis technology identify and block known and unknown threats. Actionable intelligence gained on the frontlines reduces noise and gives you context so you can quickly prioritize and respond to alerts. And, visibility into SSL-protected network traffic enables you to stop encrypted attacks and intrusions.
The bottom line? When it comes to exposing and preventing even the most highly advanced and evasive attacks, nothing protects you better than FireEye Network Security.
Adopt proven network security for known and unknown threats
- Detect advanced threats with the patented MVX engine, which analyzes over 80,000 events every second across a multitude of virtualized environments
- Stop known (signature-based), unknown (zero-day) and multi-vector attacks that firewalls, AV software, IPS and traditional sandboxes miss
- Get Department of Homeland Security SAFETY Act certification for liability protection and utmost confidence
Deploy and maintain sustainable, high-performance security
- Gain near-real-time detection for uninterrupted business workflows
- Install a true inline solution at up to 250 Mbps throughput for 2,500 users if needed for scalability
- Reduce operational overhead by minimizing duplicate and false-positive alerts generated by traditional IPS and riskware products
Establish a strong foundation for cyber security operations
- Easy to deploy, operate and integrate into existing security infrastructures
- Access to the FireEye global intelligence sharing network to help prioritize alerts and direct loss-mitigating responses